Photos and plans not contractual.
In order to be eligible to use the services provided, we request that you read the following general conditions carefully.
By booking a holiday, you agree to fully comply with our general conditions.
The reservation becomes effective solely with the agreement of El Torres Campsite, upon receipt of the deposit, upon receipt of the booking contract duly completed.
El Torres Campsite is not bound by bookings unless El Torres Campsite has accepted them.
El Torres campsite is free to accept or refuse bookings, depending on availability and, in general, depending on any circumstances that are likely to be prejudicial to the execution of the booking made.
Pitches or rented accommodation are rented without any preference, in the order the bookings have been made. The management can change the pitch or accommodation without any right for compensation. However, we always try to keep your preferences in mind.
Booking of camping pitches or rented accommodation is made strictly on a personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sub-let or transfer your reservation.
Basic package includes the pitch for a caravan or a camper van with a car or a tent with a car, two people, water supplies, drainage, access to the toilet blocks and to the residential facilities. Electricity is not included. One pitch can welcome maximum 6 people, regardless of their age.
The rental accommodation is fully equipped. The basic package ranges from 4 to 6 places.
El Torres campsite reserves the right to refuse access to the village to groups or families whose number exceeds the capacity of the accommodation rented.
Additional tents are not allowed.
All renting is non-smoking.
El Torres Campsite does not charge a booking fee for rental accommodation and pitches.
Prices shown are effective for the 2014 season. They include VAT.
- For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of the holiday, the deposit of 25% of the total price of the facilities booked must be paid at the time of booking. The balance must be paid on the day of arrival.
- For bookings made less than 30 days before the holiday start date, payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
Cancellation and Alterations
- Alterations to your booking may be made, subject to availability.
- In the absence of any notification from you regarding a change of arrival date (which we will confirm again), the accommodation will be made available for sale again 24 hours after the arrival date specified in the contract and you will consequently forfeit your booking. You must inform reception of any guests or other miscellaneous supplements. However, only people registered at the moment of booking will be authorised to stay at El Torres Campsite.
- Any stay that is interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early departure) by you shall not give rise to any reimbursement.Cancellation
- The cancellation of your stay must be made by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
- If the cancellation is more than 30 days before the start of the stay will be retained for administrative costs by 10% Camping El Torres (date of receipt of your writing is to provide evidence).
- If the cancellation is less than 30 days and more than 8 wearing before the start of the holiday, 50% of the amount of your stay will be charged by camping El Torres.
- If the cancellation happens after the 8th day then the 100%will be charged by campsite El Torres (date of receipt of your writing as proof). GUARANTEE
For rented accommodation, a deposit of 200€ (by card) per accommodation is required on your arrival. You will be given an inventory that you should check, fill in and return within 24 hours. Any complaint made after this time will not be taken into account. Once we have verified the state of the accommodation, if it is perfectly clean and nothing is missing or damaged, we will refund the deposit. The retention of the deposit does not preclude additional compensation in the event of the expenses being greater than the amount of the deposit.
Reception is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Pitch: You may check in from 1:00pm
Rented accommodation: you make check in from 4:00pm
- During you stay
El Torres Campsite shall in no event be held liable in case of theft, fire, bad weather conditions or incident involving campers’ civil liability.
It is up to campers to ensure they have insurance cover: campers are responsible for looking after their personal belongings (bicycles etc.).
All visitors must comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. Each named tenant is responsible for disturbances and nuisance caused by persons staying with or visiting them.
Both pitches and rental accommodation must be vacated by 12 pm on the day of departure.
The rented accommodation shall be left perfectly clean.
In the event of the accommodation not having been cleaned before your departure, a fixed cleaning charge of €30 shall be invoiced to you.
For any delayed departure, you may be charged for an additional day at the price applicable for that night.
Pets are not allowed for any booking in rented accommodation. They are prohibited from swimming pool areas and in buildings. When admitted, they must be kept on leash at all times. Dogs’ and cats’ vaccination certificates must be up-to-date.
Clients have to abide by the campsite’s rules. Clients who seriously infringe these rules can be asked by the management to leave the campsite without any reimbursement.
Any potential complaint concerning non-compliance of facilities with regard to contractual obligations must be notified in writing (certified letter with recorded delivery) to the management of El Torres Campsite within 30 days of the end of the stay.